The Instagib Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some more fun with P4F (Do Other Ppl Play Quake Still?)

3 posters

Go down

Some more fun with P4F (Do Other Ppl Play Quake Still?) Empty Some more fun with P4F (Do Other Ppl Play Quake Still?)

Post  Kasadeem Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:57 am

Some more fun with P4F (Do Other Ppl Play Quake Still?) Ft-rot11

Some more fun with P4F (Do Other Ppl Play Quake Still?) Shot0010

Kasadeem

Back to top Go down

Some more fun with P4F (Do Other Ppl Play Quake Still?) Empty Re: Some more fun with P4F (Do Other Ppl Play Quake Still?)

Post  Figgi Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:51 am

someone needs to phone me when this is going on !
Figgi
Figgi

Back to top Go down

Some more fun with P4F (Do Other Ppl Play Quake Still?) Empty Re: Some more fun with P4F (Do Other Ppl Play Quake Still?)

Post  infntnub Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:23 am

It's crazy we can fill up an entire freeze server most weekends with just our clan... lol.  Do you have me on your friend list still figgi?  I know mo still does.

And great question; the rest of the active ifreeze NA community is probably equal in size to P4F.   Laughing Laughing 

gg's last night Kas

I just felt fortunate gumby kept killing you, it seemed like he was the only guy able to get the best of you lol.

It gave our team a chance (although it wasn't enough of a chance obviously).
infntnub
infntnub
Admin

https://instagiblounge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Figgi Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:33 pm

Yeah man I checked to make sure just the other day. I've never actually deleted anyone off my list
Figgi
Figgi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum